Suprachrgd82

BoyBurning

Karma King
Bontrager Fan
Is this user Meatloaf?

Whenever I read their posts (ie. Supra will do this, Supra will do that, Supra says...) I can't help thinking of the film 51st State:

"The Lizard will wipe your slate clean!"

Any thoughts?

Sorry - this was meant to be in 'Off-Topic' but I switched threads before posting, could it be moved please?!

I have nothing constructive to add :roll: but coincidentally Meat Loaf was playing on the radio when I read this thread ! :LOL:

Yup, the same guy alias Suprachrgd82 annoyed me on weightweenies forum using his "writing style". Maybe he is a fresh mommy/daddy e.g.: "Daddy will show you" ;)

:shock:

Supra is not amused.............. :)

Supra is a new member, not a returning member. Was into MTB-ing pretty hard in the early 90's, then retired the bikes to the garage. The GT just came out for a makeover, and a new found passion for the sport has emerged.

I've noticed too,i felt like asking him how many people he is,i got the distinct impression theres more than one in there :LOL: :LOL:
An alter=ego,a bit like the Stig perhaps

No offence if your reading this ;) [as he wipes the tear from his eye and feels isolated]

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
:shock: THEY'RE ALL MAD HERE..................YOU WILL BE TOOOOOO :twisted:

come on guys you must have assumed supa would read this, not very nice to talk like he wouldnt see it!

dont worry supa, you just type how you want!

Legrandefromage is happy for Supra to see this, Legrandefromage appreciates Supra's singular sense of humour.

Legrandefromage has spoken.

Back