USERNAMES!!!

993%20gt2.jpg

Need I say more? ;)

This one is not mine but I have a similar one parked in my garage. Same color, wheels, etc...
The only pic's I've got from mine are to big to post here ;)

Well, marinito in spanish is "little marin"...I chose it because my first true mountain bike was a Marin Pine Mountain 1994...

boma is shortened written version of one of my oldest nicknames "bomber", derived from the ability to kick a football rather hard in a 1950s stylee - shot's at goal would get cries of "it's Bomber Bufton!" (surname).

..23 because... well if you don't know how important 23 is...

used for all name on all forums now (and there's a few)

I was a novice windsurfer on a hebredian holiday with a load of experts. I spent the whole week falling in and being washed up further along the beach. This won me the nick name 'Flotsome' which later morfed into 'Flossie' and has stuck ever since with my cycling and sailing mates.

well, its from a job i used to have selling mobile fones in its boom, to do with people getting a free fone on a contract, using it rather alot before the first bill is due, then selling the fone on ebay, and doing a runner! it used to happen a fair bit in bigger cities, but often not to me, anyway, these fones were known as 'kaners', because you would kane them before the bill was due, and the dog bit is rhyming slang. the 1x1 bit is yahoo mails fault. theyt told me [email='kanerdog@yahoo.co.uk]'kanerdog@yahoo.co.uk[/email]' was taken but 'kanerdog1' was available, so i got wise, asked for 'kanerdog1x', they no, thats taken, you can have 'kanerdog1x1', thought this was cool, as i rode a singlespeed, works for me.....

mines just because back in my motocross days i had a Jeremy McGrath Showtime helmet so i just used the name on the first forum i went on & its kinda stuck since then :roll:

showtime001.jpg

erm, my name is Grant

I have gone through a lot of names on forums over the years and I've finally settled on one I can remember for more than a couple of weeks!

So, Showtime, i think we just found ouut who The Stig really is!!! :D

My surname is Murphy, everyone since the dawn of time has just shortened it to Murf :D

Back