Work bikes

Yep at the mo it's the Moots or a Floval the single speed will soon I'm just too used to the Moots and I can't afford decent road bike just yet.

Attachments

• PK&Floval.JPG
    PK&Floval.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 5,003
My work bikes

Depending on weather I either ride my bmx (dry bike), based on a Metal Rebel Contender frame.

DSCN2991.jpg

DSCN2992.jpg

Or a single speed (wet bike) I built up from a free F&F from a friend and parts being thrown away at the bike shop where I work. Free stuff rocks! the frame is a Saxon Sprint, has anyone heard of them before?

SSworkbike.jpg

Cheers

re: kona

BarneyRubble":z958vg1p said:
Here is my '94 Lava Dome now it's ready to use for work. As standard except for a (modern) crank and a set of Hope Ti Glide's with Sun CR18 rims. Just had a new cassette, chain and BB, so running like a dream! Panaracer Panasellas finish it off and make it super fast! :D

I am going to change the handle bars for some risers because the current bars have been cut to 19.5" and are too narrow for me.

(note the retro 'Cool Tool' on the floor! :LOL: )

---

this is so smooth!!! gorgeous, even if it's a kona.

Here's one of my commuters, Trek 800 with drop bars, suntour friction barcons, cheap suspension seatpost, rack & panniers. Heavy, but bullet proof and comfortable.

IMG_0036.jpg

what a dog! (No offence meant, honest.) You are, however, using the best pump in the world. Zefal hp-x. I have three in sizes 1,2 & 3. Two of them are probably 15 years old & still working fine. Several plastic pumps were been binned before I discovered these beauties.

Sorry folks, someone had to list one.

But wait, this aint you're average Brompton. I bought this new as just a frame due to the poor quality of the standard Brompton finishing kit then just added crap from the shed. The eagle-eyed amongst you will spot XT chainset, XTR V-brakes, she also boasts Hyperlite bars, Dura-Ace chain, alloy jockey-wheels, homebrew carbon fibre seat-post, semi-rancid Brooks saddle all finished off with blue-anodised ch/set bolts.

Yeah, yeah, I know, no big deal but we have to use these in London as non-folders aren't allowed on the trains during peak hours.

2770160883_5c1d8998fd_o.jpg

Here's Mine. ( Sorry bout pic but taken on phone)
It's a Jack Flash some old bits some new, Just needs a front disc and will be complete.

Attachments

• DSC00017.JPG
    DSC00017.JPG
    200.7 KB · Views: 4,219
Back