Work bikes

hi all, heres a piccie of my dog bike, im the second, fourth and sixth owner, has done many miles, third pair of wheels, stem has a hairline crack in it from downhilling many years ago, just add oil and air every few months.......

the previous owners share an agreement with me that she can be borrowed, long term if need be, but no money must change hands.

few bits of string and cable ties are left over from the many bits of pipe/bamboo/garden tools etc. that have been transported in the past. seems a shame to remove them, charachter?

Just finished this Fire Mountain for commuting on

Attachments

• Kona Fire Mountain_1.jpg
    Kona Fire Mountain_1.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 4,075
Here is my '94 Lava Dome now it's ready to use for work. As standard except for a (modern) crank and a set of Hope Ti Glide's with Sun CR18 rims. Just had a new cassette, chain and BB, so running like a dream! Panaracer Panasellas finish it off and make it super fast! :D

I am going to change the handle bars for some risers because the current bars have been cut to 19.5" and are too narrow for me.

(note the retro 'Cool Tool' on the floor! :LOL: )

Attachments

• Lava Dome 1.JPG
    Lava Dome 1.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 4,037
Everyday Ride

I only have the one at the mo if don't include the BMX just started building a single speed up but it needs a little mo work.

Everyday Ride

I only have the one at the mo if don't include the BMX just started building a single speed up but it needs a little mo work.

Attachments

• Moots.JPG
    Moots.JPG
    235.1 KB · Views: 3,921
Everyday Ride

I only have the one at the mo if you don't include the BMX just started building a single speed up but it needs a little mo work.

Yep at the mo it's the moots or a Floval teh single speed will soon I'm just too used to the moots and I can't afford decent road just yet

Yep at the mo it's the moots or a Floval teh single speed will soon I'm just too used to the moots and I can't afford decent road bike just yet.

Yep at the mo it's the moots or a Floval the single speed will soon I'm just too used to the moots and I can't afford decent road bike just yet.

Back