Anyone seen a zebra Trimble floating about the postal system

Rubish :

NTL , compared to sky anyway , and makes my AOL so slow and unreliable

Post office , way too slow.

My butcher is ace , he gives me free meat .

add car garages to that list. Rip off merchants

Not gonna ask how he gives you his meat chris.. :?

I spend a few thousand pounds a year . ;)

my father in law has a garage , so pretty lucky on this side . and I dont have a car , only my wife . :LOL:

I like this one!

Crap things continued...

99% of 'new' homes in Britain
HSBC
Tom Cruise and his ilk in continuing to wrip off and 'remake' modern-day versions and sequels to 'great' films because non of them have a clue anymore and just want CGI, muscles and rediculous smiles in papers.
Bulldog Internet (ummm - 16meg broadband?)
3 mobile phone shops
London winning the Olympics

Ok...now Im getting started...

Caffeine (makes me feel horrible - Im shaking right now)
Porsche Boxters
Hyped films such as mentioned by Boy Burning above (although Transformers looks ace, but will undoubtably turn out to be a pile of tosh)
Most fashion i.e blokes in t-shirts and scarfs (WTF)
Christmas in general and its absolutly pointless spendathon (sorry)
Fat cats and their ridiculously xmas bonuses
Coronation Street
Americas Top Model
All Reality Pop shows
Hollyoaks
Rust
Price of Broadband
Clients who wait till reminders to pay
Queues/congestion
Council tax
Car tax
Corporation tax
Tax in general
Cricket
Luxury chocolates
Those stupid Marks and Spencers adverts - "lashings of luxurious cream over strawberries" nonsense...

Im sure theres more.

You're prob shakin cos yer angry jez - I get that too so don't worry bout it, it's healthy...!

Forgot bout all those bloody reality tv things. There's so many and I'm always goin on bout them at home to the annoyance of me girl who likes them and doesn't like me when i ban them from the house. I pay the tv bill and i'm not suffering the indignity of watching something i feel so angry about being put on at an ever-continual rate because i can't chose what my tv money is spent on. that made sense in my head...

more...

the fact that when someone pays in a cheque i've given them it goes out my account immediately but doesn't go in their's for 5 days because the bank likes to hold onto it when it's 'nowhere' so that they can buy arms to finance crazy presidents in other countries. But if I'm overdrawn for a second with the bank's money they're on my case and putting holds on my cards. Scumbags.

German ebayers not accepting PayPal or posting to the Uk all the amazing amount of nice bike stuff they've got over there...

Back