Veggies! Whats for Xmas lunch?

theboy

Senior Retro Guru
Im having a creative block with regards to lunch for myself on Christmas day. The better half and parents will be eating something dead, so its just me, but Im stumbling a bit for inspiration.

So, what are you lot doing?

Hi,

We will be having a veggie fry up!

Bacon, sausage, eggs,beans,mushrooms,hash browns,fried bread and a couple of grilled tomatos.

Fanbloodytastic!

Al. :D

*spirits*

It will be - I'll be on white rum and coke, then JD before lunchtime, then switch to G&T's afterwards to trump the Queen.

Then embaress myself singing on Guitar Hero World Tour.

Then switch to cider as the evening progresses.

Then collapse in a heap by 11pm having lost 120 quid on texas holdem and straight poker to my mother, sister and mates.

Merry Christmas!

What a Top Christmas jez!

Although as a tea totaler myself, just the thought of all that booze makes me feel whoozy!

No, just rich food and a few lines of coke for me i'm affraid! :LOL:

Cheers,Al

theboy":3bw58b2z said:
Im having a creative block with regards to lunch for myself on Christmas day. The better half and parents will be eating something dead, so its just me, but Im stumbling a bit for inspiration.

So, what are you lot doing?

Yesterday for my xmas lunch work , I made some Yorkshire puddings filled with rice and mushrooms . I used ordinary mushrooms , but would have ben nicer with oyster mushrooms . Being a school it was served with plain gravy , but at home I would have served it with a Port sauce .

Back