Couldn't agree more!

hamster":2rralyb6 said:
Probably translated from an Austrian tabloid... ;)

Ooh so close, it was austrailian! (EDIT: and american, german, italian and a few others on investigation.....)

http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/beamerican.html

al":2rralyb6 said:
The bit i like is, God is part of our culture!!

Just don't mention his son, I hear he comes from the middle east (Bethlehem or somewhere) - they're all terrorists don't ya know!

?????????

I am all for free speech and letting nutters have their say but Do we really need this shit here?
Shouldnt this be posted on Rascistbike?

lord vader

Just realised that this was posted by Lord Vader :LOL:

Thats the dark side for ya!

Sorry if that offends some of you, but i'm sick an tired of being told what I can and can't do incase it offends some others religion, it seams perfectly ok for some hook nutter to stand out on the street in Finsbury and preach hate and murder against British, American and any other non certain faith followers, for which I have heard myself, but god forbid anyof us that so much as waves a saint Georges flag.

Go and wave your flag somewhere else!

I for one don't agree with your narrow minded view of our united nation.

I also feel you are fully entitled to air your views. Maybe at a rally or to the readers pages of one of the right wing papers.You will not make friends here with your views.

You could add your name to the bnp list though! Go to, i want to be a nazi . com ;)

Respect to all.

Cheers,Al :D

I do not agree with what you say.

I do however feel that your rights to air these views should be protected, this is what we call free speach, this is the beauty of our sociaty, in all its forms and your views if implemented would restrict the right to this freedom.

I just think this is the the wrong place.

Lord Vader":jbvqrk6w said:
Sorry if that offends some of you, but i'm sick an tired of being told what I can and can't do incase it offends some others religion, it seams perfectly ok for some hook nutter to stand out on the street in Finsbury and preach hate and murder against British, American and any other non certain faith followers, for which I have heard myself, but god forbid anyof us that so much as waves a saint Georges flag.

In fact was so OK that the quote "hook nutter" was sent to prison.

Tallpaul":25ojnc3a said:
I think completely removed would be more appropriate.

Indeed.

We are all entitled to our opinion, and yes this is the OT section, but postings like that are too OTT for here.

TheGreenRabbit":39jr62n5 said:
I do however feel that your rights to air these views should be protected, this is what we call free speach, this is the beauty of our sociaty, in all its forms and your views if implemented would restrict the right to this freedom.

Sorry, but all he's done is cut and paste some ill-informed, inflammatory piece of gutter press. If the OP would care to post some constructive views of his own then perhaps we could have a reasonable discussion and all exercise our freedom.

Do we really need to protect peoples rights to propogate these ridiculous chain-letters?

Right wing,Left wing! but who's best?

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggght!! ;)

oh mr Harry you're so funny!

Al. :D

Back