NE/Yorks group present the Resolution Rendezvous-Sat Jan 3rd

Possibly kona, more probably marin tho.. i'm kindof ashamed of some of the bits my paho' carries as i spent money on new alivio stuff to get it riding again. (it's currently my work bike)... then I found this site.. doh! my lava dome needs wheels, chainset & a lick of paint really.... so anyway, i digress. modern marin please.

Updated 22/12

MJN- Klein Attitude SS / GT Peace SS
Justbackdated-? PACE RC 100 / Voodoo
Gil_M PACE RC 100 / tba
Sithlord- PACE RC303
Dr S- Cannondale SM600 / Kona Hei Hei
Sinnett- Raleigh Dynatech (ex- works, Adrian Timmis)
Ian S- Singular 29er
Longun- ??

Plus 5 non members confirmed.

Possibles ???????
Andy B '07 Orange 5
Toons- RC100
Albash- Marin
Old Ned- Scott

Would be good to hit 20 :cool:

Sorry, Im going to have to drop out. I need to be on the southcoast searching for a house instead.

If anything changes I'll let you know.

Rob

JeRkY":1xzhytnh said:
Sorry, Im going to have to drop out. I need to be on the southcoast searching for a house instead.

If anything changes I'll let you know.

Rob

You'd be better off going to Dalby- house hunt the following weekend, they'll be 5 grand cheaper!

Si

All thoughts on Dalby this Saturday now. Will get the Raleigh scrubbed up ready for this one after yesterdays exploits. Really looking forward to it but hope it isn't as cold as forecast!

Really looking forward to seeing it in the flesh matey.
Forcast is cold but dry and sunny- probably the best you can hope for at this time of year.

Anyone else going to make a late call?

Si

cant make unfortunatly,gotta go sort wedding venue etc :LOL: have good un,aint been to dalby for a few months and miss it

Cold and sunny sounds good,hopefully have a frost,although I might not take the shortcut over the moors to get there!

Updated 30/12

MJN
Justbackdated
Gil_M
Sithlord
Dr S
Sinnett
Ian S
Plus 5 non members confirmed.

Possibles ???????
Andy B
Albash