ein? Adroit Face washing.ein?

Jonnyboy":2psw8psl said:
I'm very confused,
I know it doesn't take much ..........but.........i don't think im on my own this time :mrgreen:

Me too, I just felt like adding to the madness..

What that geezer took a knife to his Klein is BEYOND me, unless he's stripping it down for a resray, or is going to polish it...???

Weirdo, yes... not to mention all this "EIN" Mellarky..

Copey":1so3wxm6 said:
scant":1so3wxm6 said:
man... I'm so tempted to set fire to my old klein fervor just to "fit in" with this thread :D :LOL:

I might buy this and join in the fun...http://cgi.ebay.com/Klein-Fervor-alumin ... 7C294%3A50

:p

same colour as mine :)
I had a "fort" broken road frame recently & had some laffs with my mates smashing it up.. shoulda filmed it :LOL:

right, I'm just off to throw another disc drive on the camp fire :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
scant":hgk8s5q4 said:
Copey":hgk8s5q4 said:
scant":hgk8s5q4 said:
man... I'm so tempted to set fire to my old klein fervor just to "fit in" with this thread :D :LOL:

I might buy this and join in the fun...http://cgi.ebay.com/Klein-Fervor-alumin ... 7C294%3A50

:p

same colour as mine :)
I had a "fort" broken road frame recently & had some laffs with my mates smashing it up.. shoulda filmed it :LOL:

right, I'm just off to throw another disc drive on the camp fire :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:

You've gotta keep the fire's burning... now where's that FUNK :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thank estrellita for these, aquaface.

EIN!!

pd. you are the LORD

Attachments

• PC160650.jpg
    PC160650.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 2,078
  • PC160652.jpg
    PC160652.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 2,078
  • PC160653.jpg
    PC160653.jpg