Macetro last minute Mugdock meet aftermath.

Hmmmmm?

3112693779_0889a14589_o.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yer a cheeky sh*te Kaiser! I'd shaved recently too and had a haircut. Just as well I wasn't wearing my black piss pot lid! :LOL:

awaycaboose":ka2f9h47 said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yer a cheeky sh*te Kaiser! I'd shaved recently too and had a haircut. Just as well I wasn't wearing my black piss pot lid! :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:

shaved what? yer legs :LOL:

pot kettle methinks, anyway what is it about you guys and your desire to look like ......

Attachments

• blessedM0804_450x300.jpg
    blessedM0804_450x300.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,105
clockworkgazz":10mk5oh4 said:
pot kettle methinks, anyway what is it about you guys and your desire to look like ......

For me as a singlespeeder it completes the illusion that I am "different", an individual, suitably retro grouchy, uncaring about modern trends and am somewhat of a parody of myself.

Expect me to be wearing jeans, a plaid shirt and walking boots at the next meet. :LOL:

anyway - who am I to talk about Yetis? This one spotted in Scotland last year :oops:

Attachments

• Worlds at FW 2007 006 (Medium).jpg
    Worlds at FW 2007 006 (Medium).jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,098
you may consider this as an insult but I assure you that it is not ment as one- just an observation- you are the looky likey of that man "the edge" irish rocker stylee.

Could be a fun thread- looky likey you.

I have been told that I look alot like pete "the pistol" sampras but this was from a child with obvious learning difficulties :roll:

Latest posts

Back