1991 Breezer Storm

Very nice, makes me want to hurry up and finish the bontrager..I'd add a hite rite for perfections sake, even though it will be totally useless ;)

I have my 94 Thunder hanging on the wall until I get motivated/time. I swear every couple days I look at it and it has a new chip in it. Was there a problem with the paint on these? Your Breezer is looking very good in my opinion. I agree keep the patina. Plus, from my research it's a biatch to get a decal set for it. Cheers.

mynchiboy":1nv6rp8i said:
Very nice, makes me want to hurry up and finish the bontrager..I'd add a hite rite for perfections sake, even though it will be totally useless ;)

Got a hite rite on order ;)

Chris.

Ps, yes paint is fragile. I've seen some nice argos repaints unfortunately no headbadge :(

Chris":1l7e3tap said:
mynchiboy":1l7e3tap said:

Got a hite rite on order ;)

Chris.

Ps, yes paint is fragile. I've seen some nice argos repaints unfortunately no headbadge :(

Sad to say that the Argos repaint on mine is just as fragile. I've covered it in helicopter tape.

Thats a shame, was thinking about having it done :(

Spoke to Joe Breeze via email the other day (Yes actually him) and he said he can sort me out one of the later enamelled headtube badges for my repaint.

Unfortunately he has none of the transfers. I think one of the metal head badges might look quite nice ;)

Got to mail him back later in the month cause they are dead busy.

Chris.

Chris, if you want to place an order, could you get one for me too? Assuming that the cost isn't ridiculous! Could you PM me when you've heard back from Joe Breeze?

Thanks.
Steve

Back