HUMBUG!

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
Tis the season for hating Christmas. Found this and it made me chuckle.

Isn't photoshop cool!

Attachments

• xmascard-kill-santa-_-raindeer.jpg
    xmascard-kill-santa-_-raindeer.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,072
I'm with you. Hate christmas. Can't be arsed with all the presents. Hate getting dressed up (wear a suit every day anyway). And I think most of the food is shit (mind you, norwegians have their own "special" christmas dinner). On top of it all you end up using a week (and a half) of your holidays in december, when their is f**k all to do. I preffered living in Australia. Nothing beats christmas on the beach, or your bike :LOL:

Most wonderful time of the year??? You've got to be joking.

rienster":35xnmjmn said:
I'm with you. Hate christmas. Can't be arsed with all the presents. Hate getting dressed up (wear a suit every day anyway). And I think most of the food is shit (mind you, norwegians have their own "special" christmas dinner). On top of it all you end up using a week (and a half) of your holidays in december, when their is f**k all to do. I preffered living in Australia. Nothing beats christmas on the beach, or your bike :LOL:

Can't be arsed with all the presents ? Then don't buy (or receive) any.

Hate getting dressed up ? - then don't.

As far as food goes - eat what you like, and don't take a week and a half holiday either if you don't want to.......

Christmas doesn't have to revolve around all that stuff - it's a time when you should be thinking more along the lines of spending some good times with your family and friends.
That's what we try to do - we don't spend loads of money (we don't have it anyway) but we do get together with the people that are important to us.
I can't be doing with this cynical, killjoy attitude to Christmas (and to many other things, come to that). Christmas (like the rest of life) is what you make it .....

Andy R":3eif5bzy said:
rienster":3eif5bzy said:

Can't be arsed with all the presents ? Then don't buy (or receive) any.

Hate getting dressed up ? - then don't.

As far as food goes - eat what you like, and don't take a week and a half holiday either if you don't want to.......

Christmas doesn't have to revolve around all that stuff - it's a time when you should be thinking more along the lines of spending some good times with your family and friends.
That's what we try to do - we don't spend loads of money (we don't have it anyway) but we do get together with the people that are important to us.
I can't be doing with this cynical, killjoy attitude to Christmas (and to many other things, come to that). Christmas (like the rest of life) is what you make it .....

Hear hear! And a one and a two and a three...."Deck the halls with boughs of holly"..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What do you do then if you don't like your family and haven't seen them in ten years and the majority of your friends live a hundred or so miles away? All you are left with is the over comercialized shite that surrounds it.

Christmas is pants!

Wu-Tangled":3nzsdbtk said:
i like christmas.

i like it too, its fun :D for the past 3 years we've gone to my gf's 'rents in south wales, doing the same this year its cool, a bit of a road trip, i can take a bike and go to afan its well chilled :cool: :D :D :cool:

We arnt xmassy here either.

Bit sad but we're not religeous. I dont have any kids. So we just get hammered and play cards.

For presents.

Sigh...

Lst xmas I had a bottle of JD and a joke present: a jar of cockles.

We played cards solid from 9am to 3am.

Great fun but I was absolutley trashed.

Cards? whatcha play Jez? I like a bit of no limit Texas hold em.

Christmas, it's like any other weekend in the year to me. Visit parents, eat a huge meal, which is always far too much, drink a few glasses of wine, then coffee.

Best part is when I go visiting my mates (on my trusty beer scooter) then I really start drinking & usually end up winning the 'worst present competition' that gets held every year, although last year I was out done by a Abu Dhabi mouse mat....

Usually wobble home ~3am

Boxing Day, round to the folks again....

Back