93 Yo Eddy Chameleon Metallica ML

Very nice bicyle you built yourself :D

Do you plan to use it as rider? Well equipped for that purpose, but I am wondering how long the Tioga would hold up :?: Any experiences? Never tried them myself, even never considered them to be honest, just because of stories told te me.

Elev12k":1ev3wvom said:
I am wondering how long the Tioga would hold up :?: Any experiences? Never tried them myself, even never considered them to be honest, just because of stories told te me.

I plan to ride this bike sometimes but very little overall. I am building a '95 RTS Team (just have to find an 80mm travel fork) that I plan to ride as my regular off road weapon.

I dont have any personal experience with the Disk Drive but I did ride a lot BITD with a guy who ran one and he seemed to do alright. Doesnt matter too much as it probaly wont see much actual use.

Sweeeeeeeeeet!.......

Hi Ryan,

That looks awesome, happy the Disk Drive went to a good home in the sun :cool:

A pair of custom painted Rockshox Judy Sl's or Mag 21's would finish it for me.

Cheers, Will.

Re: Sweeeeeeeeeet!.......

Bergy":rmxxp96w said:
A pair of custom painted Rockshox Judy Sl's or Mag 21's would finish it for me.

Actually the bike came with a painted to match Judy SL but to me the Fat is all about the best rigid fork ever made. I can have suspension on any number of bikes but the Fat with rigid fork is the essence of quality steel bikes.

$.02

As far as I know this bike just sold 2 weeks ago on Ebay US for 'round 1500 USD...... anyone from here bought it??

Back