It's too cold :o(

rc300":6vsr7coy said:
Eh! its grim up North...southerners :LOL:

Oi I'm from the Northern Pennines, alas my family home has blazing coal fires in most of the living rooms and kitchen, down here is a shitty converted victorian 'flat' with crappy heating, Meh!!!!

nARF

The South and the North is why I moved west,way west!! Ice didn't melt all day here,it's knobblin' as the locals say!

theboy":3defpiz7 said:
The north is the reson I moved south.

The South is the reason I live in the North.

I got a transfer with the people I work for and moved down here to try to find better employment, it hasn't worked, no one wants a deaf guy working for them it seems, poooooo!! I miss the trails up North, my personal routes around Hamsterley and the DH shananigans in Scotland....just that I doubt I'd get a decent enough job up there with which to get by on really, 'specially in the current climate.

theboy":2lbkonxf said:
The north is the reson I moved south.

The South is the reason I live in the North.

The North & the South is the reason I moved very, very South, it's been sooooo abnormally cold here today, got down to about 12 celsius in the shade! :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: (hot in the sun though)

Well, I seem to have killed this thread, maybe a photo of my ride yesterday will help. :cool:

Attachments

• 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 915
Back