Hoy wins SPOTY - Bonus!

That's excellent news. Favour to ask for the future for anyone who wants to post results up of any kind. Can you not put the result in the title? A nice " plot spoiler " warning in the title would be nice too. Seems a bit pointless watching the recording now.

doh, good point! Though, I have learnt now that if I really want to watch something I have to speak to no one, not go near any news sites, keep telly off, avoid the radio etc...otherwise something always gets me!

Cheers for listening!! Whenever I've a critisism I expect a singletrackworld.com TIRADE of expletives in reply however, this is retrobike.co.uk...

the listening forum! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cracking result. I put my money where my mouth was and won a little wager on betfair too. I had a feeling that 3 GOLD MEDALS would somehow blind the population into voting. Cycling has been gaining momentum over the past decade and F1 is losing it. Chris Hoy absolutrely deserved it, but it has to be said that there were many other worthy possible winners this year. I personally love Rebecca Romeros story. Managing to gain 2 olympic medals in 2 completely different disciplines is monumental in my opinion. She even sounded like she might try for a third!

What a year for British sport though!

Back