Rocky Mountain Ti Bolt

Hi Jez. I prefer the shade red of your decals to mine! Was yours also a '93 then with a '94 seat collar?

Here's Daves old one:

Attachments

• DCP_2998ss s(1).jpg
    DCP_2998ss s(1).jpg
    62 KB · Views: 2,763
jez-4-bikes-max":3vjewdr6 said:
Not sure - the chap (german guy I think) had it on there to begin with.

Ive seen some with green collars too.

Oh :eek: , it's a pic of a TiBolt on page 2 of this link that was on Ebay.de. & that's got a green seat collar! Did wonder why :?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
tiboltrider123":tbs6gctn said:
jez-4-bikes-max":tbs6gctn said:

Oh :eek: , it's a pic of a TiBolt on page 2 of this link that was on Ebay.de. & that's got a green seat collar! Did wonder why :?

Hi there,

That Tibolt on page 2 found a new home :D

The collar is over here to. Can't figure out what colour it is.

Cheers,
Ben

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Jupke":2zm37188 said:
tiboltrider123":2zm37188 said:
jez-4-bikes-max":2zm37188 said:

That Tibolt on page 2 found a new home :D

Cheers,
Ben

Ah, glad it got a nice home! I was thinking about bidding on it but with the cost of postage would have been too much for me :D

Is that collar painted or anodised?

It's anodised.
Got a red on white decal set and two RF headsets in gold and red.
I'm still looking for a red collar to see what is better looking.

Ben

Back