Show us your cars

Yeah captain, the sound on your Beetle will be down to the tailpipe on the exhaust, that type acts like a megaphone :LOL: , shame you dont like it though, i think it look's cool :cool: , lowered cars do tend to look cool but the drawback is the ride comfort suffers, years ago i had a 71 Beetle which was lowered, learned to dodge pot holes, if i drove through a dip in the road i'd get bounced out the seat though :LOL: , my Beetle had the same type exhaust as yours too.

Love Alfa's too, the GTV's are superb, also love to own an early Alfasud, idealy a Cloverleaf with the twin Webered boxer four motor, they sound awesome but so many have rotted away, had a 98 155 Twinspark last year, great thing to drive, very expensive for parts though.

Like Top gear said, your not a true petrolhead until you've owned an Alfa :)

re:

I had an 155 super 2.0 ts to an 97 forgot about that one, it was really good to drive, but mine acted up and I traded it for a bmw 750 (v12) that was a big mistake...

I drove the bug lowered for a while but, it was unbareble after a while, now it's a bit higher but it still look hardcore cause of the wheels and a cool "GT" sticker in the back. I was thinking of striping it as a rally car, that would be cool. But to be honest I'm thinking about selling it for around 1500-1700euros and get a Jag xj, saab aero or an alfa insted. Saabs are really good to, it's pretty ease to make them even more fun to...

Driving a bug gives a lot of time to think :D
Mine has 6V electric system - that is why it has a low mileage (hardly starts when needed).
On rainy days you have to make a choice - either wipers or headlamps on :D

Ha ha .... I have something to offer in the way of Beetles and All things German !! Well at least I did have if im honest !!!

Sold my favorite little toy a while back which I dont regret so much as just miss the f*ck out of it !! Had to go as it was impractical and basically an early mid-life crisis of mine !!! Still, well chuffed to say I had a good couple of years of totally ego-tystical driving :D :D Ha ha ....

No really though, I bought it as im a true petrol head who really understands why these kinds of cars are made !! I had true moments of 100% happiness driving it through the country lanes of the South Downs !! Not a care or worry in the world !! Miss you ........

Attachments

• Porsche for retro.jpg
    Porsche for retro.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,334
Elise Sport 190 (Now replaced with a double pushchair) the sale of this got me back into riding my bike again though :cool:
Tix_1.jpg

Daily drive:

BMW M130i
130i_msport.jpg

Ha ha .... I have something to offer in the way of Beetles and All things German !! Well at least I did have if im honest !!!

Sold my favorite little toy a while back which I dont regret so much as just miss the f*ck out of it !! Had to go as it was impractical and basically an early mid-life crisis of mine !!! Still, well chuffed to say I had a good couple of years of totally ego-tystical driving Ha ha ....

No really though, I bought it as im a true petrol head who really understands why these kinds of cars are made !! I had true moments of 100% happiness driving it through the country lanes of the South Downs !! Not a care or worry in the world !! Miss you ........

for me it looks like a beetle but is more flat :LOL:
6V or 12V electrics?
Joking, I am just jealous for any of these flat sixes :D

Ha ha .... 6v x 2 (Well two sets of dizzys anyway) !! Was a lovely engine that flat 6 with Varioram !! Only 285bhp as standard but took it all the way up to 174mph registered by GPS !! Beat a 2006 M3 all the way up to 160mph then he backed down with towel between legs only around 20 cars or so back :D :D

Bahhhh.... Gonna start crying now :cry: Next mid-life crisis coming soon no doubt !!!

Was the Car scene that took over from the bikes for me...........
Bought this originaly to carry the bikes, but then it all went out of control!

From this:

Inters02.jpg

To this in 4 Mths:

PVW3.jpg

Got it featured in PVW and then sold it.

My Daily:

12.jpg

004-1.jpg

Show car:

DSC_1192.jpg

Current project:

ProjectBlackPat005.jpg

Back