Sithlord

Russell":1ul5ixrr said:
Not dealt with him for a while but I've bought a frame, forks and headset from him and he always come through with the goods.. I wouldn't panic. Not like him to be tardy though.

snap have also had a few bits off the guy and allways been top shelf trader so i wouldnt panic too much yet guys ;)

If anyone needs to contact him, drop me a PM and I'll pass his number on- please don't call him too late though as he has two little ones that are keeping him busy and if they are anything like my two they are easily disturbed.

Si

I dealt with him too and found him reliable.

2 little ones.

Real Sith Lords put them up for adoption.

Spoke to Si this morning and he's had a problem with his computer and so been off line for about 3 weeks or so. He appologises for not being able to post but he cant get online to get the adresses. If you are waiting for a part text him on 07933 508725 and he'll sort it. Nice chap by the way.

I txt'd (number given above) just before Christmas, he txt'd back for delivery details, I txt'd back with them.

Nothing since but he has family and it is Christmas, Santa may have a computer for him :LOL:

Sithlord has just rang me up to confirm a few things :LOL:

He's had phone problems as well (aka new mobile phone + Child play with = not working much any more) so is trying to get through what messages he can on an old phone.

Anyways, anyone that has had no response or still waiting for things, please please Text message him as most thing are packaged up and waiting to go.

Back