Cannock Big RB Meet! Sunday 28th Dec ** Final Info Update**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy, could you confirm 8 or 8.30 a.m. for the Early Bird Special (I know it is in here somewhere but being lazy)? Perhaps add it to the initoal post?

Cheers

Ed

orange71":1h7plu1s said:
it was still dark at 8am last year if you recall - better 8.30? Or meet 8 for 8.30 start?

That means I'll have to get up at 6!!!!

Are we having a communal breakfast first?

Old Ned":3kfzp7z5 said:
orange71":3kfzp7z5 said:
it was still dark at 8am last year if you recall - better 8.30? Or meet 8 for 8.30 start?

The early ride is far from obligatory, there were only 4 of us last year with the majority meeting at a more civilised time

cannock

not going to be able to make this now ,just had a operation on my stomach to remove a malignant mole[skin cancer] wont have results or stiches out in time .but mountain mayhem defenantly pened in on my calender.hope you all have a good un.cheers nobby

ok, i've just checked the rota, i have the 27th, 28th and 29th off so this is doable, but for me it is a 3 1/2 drive according to the rac route planner, so was thinking of stopping over in the area, any recommendations for relatively cheap b+b in the area?

what i'm thinking is drive up on the afternoon/evening of the 27th and sleep over (i would have finished at 6am that morning so will need some daytime to sleep) then ride cannock with you guys, poss stay over somewhere again, then drive to afan or cwmcarn and ride then go home on the 29th.

i'm working pretty much all xmas and new year so this could be my own little prezzie for myself! :D

any help really appreciated! :D

and pickle thanks for the postcode, most helpful! :D

ededwards":3nsh03fc said:
Old Ned":3nsh03fc said:
orange71":3nsh03fc said:

The early ride is far from obligatory, there were only 4 of us last year with the majority meeting at a more civilised time

About 9.30 - 10.00?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back