Hangover Recovery tips!!

Russell":36xx1a6u said:
dirtjumper_dmr":36xx1a6u said:
Pickle":36xx1a6u said:
Dont drink to excess in the first place ;)

thats just crazy talk :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Exactly, we all know that the only way to avoid a hangover is to constantly drink to excess. I think that Pickle is confused.

Oh no I'm not! :LOL:

Yesterday PM we had our works Christmas do. I had a few, but not too many.

Work today was fun, bescuase a fair few stayed out til late......and were like bears with sore heads today. I was able to mock them cus I was fine! Oh, the fun ;)

Which one are you???

erm, Im not entirely sure Id define myself as any of those, I work in Hospitality, it is my job to know about alcohol, I hold a license too so it helps to know about these things.

especially given the categories basically comprise: depressed; lonely; bored; needy; sad; hopless addictive personality; idiot and git

just about...3-5am was all a bit of a blur. Totally unable to type in my keyboard or speak coherently, got to bed about 7.30 and just got up now. 3.30pm. glad i didn't have to cycle home.

drink

My tip, drink more frequently! I gave up the beer 2 years ago, now half a snif of a JD gives me a thumper the next day!

Irn-Bru (500 ml bottle) and Salt and Vinegar Squares (grab bag ideally) works for me, idealy with a painkiller that contains Codine. (Solpadol or similar). Get that down you and you'll feel fine in a matter of an hour or so. :LOL:

Back