[ebay.co.uk]Ti bonty

rutteger

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Dyna-Tech Fan
Despite being "post trek" these are still pretty cool. This one's for sale on ebay.co.uk

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ti bonty

These are defo Trek era framsets, welded up by Sandvik.
For the librarians: there's a great review of this bonty in BIKE mag v5:3 (april 199:cool:, :D Mike Ferrentino wrote:
"Climbed like a homesick angel, a burned ass monkey, a F16, whatever..."

There's also a review to be found (versus a Klein) in a MTB Pro from sometime '96. :cool:

Having seen this frame offered before on STW for around £1k :roll: I'm geussing the reserve could well be on the high side...still am eager to see how the auction goes, might influence what I do with my own ;) (see readers bikes)...

I think the reserve will be high too - a bunch of us pointed out to him that he was asking too much, but some people get an idea in their head....

I've got a copy of the review vs. the Klein if anyone would like a copy - I can photograph it and mail it across.

were they really made by sandvik? titec ti bars of similiar timescale were made in china (I know, I bent both the 118 & PG150 bars...)

I testrode a proto bonty ti @ the malverns hills classic many moons ago when global fridge were the importers :)

Bonty3C.jpg

The brochure is saying in cooperation with Titec

Back