FS: Potential buy: Orange Aluminium 0 - full Deore Xt/Pace

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Friend has an Alumnium O in superb condition - full original Deore XT, SS5s, PACE RC35, original rigid fork. Lovely condition with USE post too. Wheels are Ritchey tyred DX hubbed Ritchey vantages in ace condition. XT mechs and Low profile XT cantis in black...

Im thinking of grabbing it off him and splitting it all up. Any takers? £75.00 for the frame, headset, stem and forks? The RC35 will need new elastomers but are in superb codnition and are the original ones.

If anyone is interested in parts then get in touch.

interested in the wheels and groupset, poss s/post and bars/stem for yates rebuild, pic when availible please
ta
jon

may be interested in frame/forks or just forks - what size is the frame and the steerer?

Sounds interesting. Id be interested in a few of those bits as well, thoguht sounds like i might be beaten to most of them.

Always wanted one of those. Made even worse by the fact I was riding for Stif at the time, and doing teacher training so no money to buy a discounted frame. :cry:

Very nice little bikes -bit different at the time!

Used to race one in orange and white, till I stripped and polished it. Then they brought out the elite that was polished :evil:

What colour is this one Jez? Interested if orange and white.. my size too :D

Back