Seatpost Binder: Pace

Weight: 23lbs

Attachments

• eb 078.jpg
    eb 078.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 4,477
Defiant":2ryps728 said:
but i wouldn't have sold the Attitude for this one myself,..... :cry:

I didn't sell the Attitude for this! The two are worlds apart. I sold the Attitude cos it was wasted on me, :oops: and it's allowed me to spend funds on actually riding outside, in the mud/rain/dust/snow :LOL: .

Dave.

daveaasmith":1i94yi7q said:
Defiant":1i94yi7q said:
but i wouldn't have sold the Attitude for this one myself,..... :cry:

I didn't sell the Attitude for this! The two are worlds apart. I sold the Attitude cos it was wasted on me, :oops: and it's allowed me to spend funds on actually riding outside, in the mud/rain/dust/snow :LOL: .

Dave.

:LOL: COOL! :LOL:

The Attitude is one of my dreambikes as you know,...i was just emotional about you selling it ;)

daveaasmith":2956oc20 said:
clunker":2956oc20 said:
Rock Shox :shock: needs some Pace forks :cool:

Nah, far too conventional :cool: . It'd look like every other Pace :) .

Dave.

Is it just me but did Dave miss the point somewhere along the line and I should have bought this frame after all (Nearly did)

It doesn't matter what forks you put on a square-tubed Pace - it will always be the frame that the uninitiated will ask about.

I'm with Clunker on this one... It's like putting salt on your cornflakes. Particularly when you've gone the classic "hope" route on the hubs and brakes.

dbmtb":31448ha0 said:
Is it just me but did Dave miss the point somewhere along the line and I should have bought this frame after all (Nearly did)

It doesn't matter what forks you put on a square-tubed Pace - it will always be the frame that the uninitiated will ask about.

I'm with Clunker on this one... It's like putting salt on your cornflakes. Particularly when you've gone the classic "hope" route on the hubs and brakes.

There was no point to miss :? ?

I've always fancied one of these frames - not to stare at, but to ride - and the Reba's are as good as you're gonna get (I'll wait to be shot down on that comment?!). I admit the Pace RC36's which came with it look perfect with the frame, but the Reba's are just the biz in my opinion, what with the travel adjust, compression adjust, lockout etc etc. Plus if I'd kept them on the bike would have looked like any other silver RC200 I've seen!

Actually, the main reason is that the Hope hubs match the colour of the rebound adjuster on the bottom of the Reba's :LOL: ;)

Dave.

Back