1st ride Sunn Xircuit, pics.

at last :cool:
another sunnsoontobeaddicted on retrobike ;)
we were feeling a bit alone, the few froggies of us :LOL:

Local park?My local park is tiny,covered in dog eggs and litter!Fantastic bike and cool pics. :D :D

I find I have a growing fondness for Sunn bikes, which this is just reinforcing.
I always found them 'interesting' back in the day. They kind of seem like a French Orange to me, which can't be a bad thing.

I love the look of their skinny steel frames.

final touch is to bring an obsys fork into the game
not sure the indy white fits in the picture and the canti mount too :?

the white actually belongs to the UN models (see my galery and BOTM contest for the exact colombus 99 ;) )

bduc61":27ms7pj2 said:
final touch is to bring an obsys fork into the game
not sure the indy white fits in the picture and the canti mount too :?

the white actually belongs to the UN models (see my galery and BOTM contest for the exact colombus 99 ;) )

Is the Obsys fork not quite rare ?, how does it perform ?

I know the bike is a mixed bag but i didn't intend to do a catalogue spec build (in fact i've never seen a catalogue spec Xicuit), those Indys were just what i had laying around, canti mount is there as they are early ones, painted them white as i intended a blue/white look, going for a white saddle soon to tie in with the white forks and stickers so the bike should look more balanced astheticaly ;)

Rides very nice as it is though, very light and responsive (unlike the rider :LOL: )

rare because they are being grabbed by the few sunn addicts we have got in froggland ;)

you might visit
www.sunnproteam.com
where you will find info, galleries and old catalogs links

and yes these steel frames are nice :cool:

jimihendrix":1la4x8ah said:
Is the Obsys fork not quite rare ?, how does it perform ?

well I forgot to tell
its an improvement to a rigid one but a bit outdated ;)
nevertheless it allows to suffer quite less in rocky or stony tracks.
I would say a fork for sophisticated men ( rigid are for rough ones and modern one for ..... :LOL: )

Back