• Wu’s Indy Fab

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robin’s Ibis

• Mr K’s Kona

• Total voters
hairstream":3l0gckcw said:
V must have nominated the GT before? ...or pissed somebody off?

I don´t think i did anything wrong regarding this, i entered my bike before Robin´s Ibis, as you can see. If i pissed somebody off, which i don´t think so, that person would just have to email me explaining the issue instead of keep abusing of moderator tools and delete my posts without explanation. Again, i do not want to create a mess here, it´s not a big deal (BOTM is all about fun), but the attitude needs to be explained.

Would have voted for Vitor's Xizang but since it's for some odd reason excluded :( I went for Delboy's Zaskar. Why is that? Well, because of the work he did to get the fork and frame so shiny. I need my sunglasses!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

ededwards":hav74yk5 said:
No contest, Zieleman all the way (loving the Modolo Kronos brakes), shame the 'model' detracts a little from the sleek lines

x2

Stunning stuff.

Honourable mentions to the Cleland and Pace also.

hairstream":3neembk3 said:
but I vote for Kingroon's Shocka, that thing is looking pretty RB.com...

A True Compliment if ever I heard one :cool:

I so wanted to vote for the cleland for the history, but <shame> the Fat just reminds me of my wishlist as a kid - its a superb build.

Oh and Melvin is hot ;)

One clear winner in my eyes and that is the UKs version of the Mk1 Breezer and that is Graham's Cleland.

Shed loads of history, buckets on innovations, a bike that was designed for the UK rather than inspired by ones build for the dusty trails of the West Coast, single owner, loads of modificatiosn over time - pure class!

Love Jez's Pace and the Fat but (and this is going to sound odd when talking about those bikes), they are sooo common in comparison to the Cleland! :shock:

Back