Mayhem 09

Right then Chaps and Chapessess - who's up for an 'Old Farts' team?

Nothing to strenuous, take your time and do it properly, no whippersnappers (not that I've got anything against them, I was one myself once!) a relaxed attitude, a quiet camp position away from all the unruly lot - and a whole hearted belief that we could beat the other RB teams. :twisted:

Mind you, the odd whippersnapper to hammer in several quick laps could be an advantage. It would allow us more mature and mellow types to meander round in our own time.

Do we set a minimum age? Can't have a maximum 'cos I won't get in!

The Genesis of a third team is starting, any one interested in a mature team ? Not to serious and probabuly not to good either !!

The current line up of Team Retrobike Old Farts

TheGreenRabbit
Old Ned
AN Other
AN Other

So it looks like Heathys flying 4's :D
Kev,Jango,Birdman,and me. That's 1 team complete.

So we have team Gump/pickle the old farts and Mr K's casuals and not forgetting the slightly mad soloist's led by Ed special forces Edwards
lets keep the names coming though and see how many we can get ;)

Team Retrobike Old Farts has just appointed its 4th member, The second Retrobike team is now complete.

Old Ned
TheGreenRabbit
Mackster
Russell

TheGreenRabbit":1eur10yy said:
Team Retrobike Old Farts has just appointed its 4th member, The second Retrobike team is now complete.

Old Ned
TheGreenRabbit
Mackster
Russell

LOL...

What have I done. Why is it that a few months later I'm ignoring that last time I rode this I swore that I was never going to do it again! Better buy myself some Trailrakers and a decent set of waterproofs.

Back