What's your favourite type of cheese?

mmmm, cheese :D its a tie between super-ripe camembert (which my g/f makes me keep outside 'cos of the smell :LOL: ) or stilton, which i find works well in a sandwich with a home-made chutney :D i do like cheddar, sainsburys deli does a farmhouse with a rind on which is nice...

And a few other favs in no particular order
Mature Gouda
Old Amsterdam
Brie de Meaux
Blackbomber
Morbier
Munster
mmmmmm...cheese :LOL:
Of course....they all need a bottle of mature Bordeaux/Burgundy etc to go with them.....which is what I will be doing Saturday night.
Laurent Perrier Rose with Griottines for aperitif
Pouilly Fume and a Grand Cru Chablis with some goats and lighter cheese
Various Bordeaux with the heavier cheese
Maybe a Loupiac with some blue to finish.
Tough job this :LOL:

Harryburgundy":3o5yialz said:
And a few other favs in no particular order
Mature Gouda
Old Amsterdam
Brie de Meaux
Blackbomber
Morbier
Munster
mmmmmm...cheese :LOL:
Of course....they all need a bottle of mature Bordeaux/Burgundy etc to go with them.....which is what I will be doing Saturday night.
Laurent Perrier Rose with Griottines for aperitif
Pouilly Fume and a Grand Cru Chablis with some goats and lighter cheese
Various Bordeaux with the heavier cheese
Maybe a Loupiac with some blue to finish.
Tough job this :LOL:

You know your cheeses H.

I think I'm going to pick my toenails to get me in the mood, a prelude if you will to cheese on toast. I've just found some old cheese behind the fridge, just brushed the hairs and dust off it, cut the dry ends off, perfect - it'll be just perfect.

a top drawer Parmeggiano :D

Used to buy it when I lived in Italy (albeit for a short time), break off a tiny chunk at a time and eat just like that. mmmmmmmmm.

Personally, I don't like cheese.

I'll eat it if it's stuck on my food, but usually, I'll remove it first.

Cheese give me a stomach ache and/or kills my appetite.

If I want to lose weight fast, I'll eat a slice of cheese and be full for the rest of the day. I don't know why that is.

Back