Mountain Mayhem 2009- Mr K's Recruitment Programme

Shortlist of MM prospects taking shape already - excellent news!

1. Cjax
2. Dr S
3. Velomaniac
4. Sinnett

While Daj considers his future, can I encourage females (or partners) to take up the challenge.... Mrs K and Mrs Wu can vouch for the positive experience of racing in 2008 I'm sure!

Captain K

PS. Edited with apologies... :oops:

I'm hoping I'll be available next year. This year I was so bad with the 'flu that I couldn't make it at all.

How many RB teams might there be?

Will there be an 'Retrobike Old Farts' team for those of us who like an early night with Ovaltine and a good book?

Just don't ask me to do the first lap. I couldn't possibly run/walk at the start, it would spoil my training schedule.

Re: .

mrkawasaki":khwmvypu said:
Shortlist of MM prospects taking shape already - excellent news!

1. Cjax
2. Dr S
3. Velomaniac
4. Dr S

While Daj considers his future, can I encourage females (or partners) to take up the challenge.... Mrs K and Mrs Wu can vouch for the positive experience of racing in 2008 I'm sure!

Captain K

Not so much as a thanks but no thanks :cry: :cry: :cry:

I expect the doube Drs post was a mistake sinnett... not sure MrK is that discriminatory :LOL:

Old Ned":9lww2mkd said:
I'm hoping I'll be available next year. This year I was so bad with the 'flu that I couldn't make it at all.

How many RB teams might there be?

Will there be an 'Retrobike Old Farts' team for those of us who like an early night with Ovaltine and a good book?

Just don't ask me to do the first lap. I couldn't possibly run/walk at the start, it would spoil my training schedule.

I think we may be recruiting for an 'Old Farts' team on Heathy's thread so I'll not hi-jack this one any more.

Thanks for getting us thinking about it so soon Mr K.

It's a tough decision, MM or London to Brighton bun fight with work colleagues. Put me down, not exactly a MM virgin, did the first 2 races back in 98 & 99 but wound has healed.

Back