Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robin’s Ibis

• Mr K’s Kona

• Total voters
you are lucky to see it !
I still do not see it in the pictures gallery :cry:
am I the only one ? doubt it is a plot against froggies ;) or should I be paranoid :?:

I'd love to have the Clockwork, Breezer or Sunn.
They're all stunners with that classic steel look, but this month the Cleland/Highpath is the clear winner for me.
Out of what is very strong field (yet again) that's the bike I'd most like to own. :cool:
Hat's off to everyone again, it gets more and more difficult to choose each month.

First i thought my bike wasn´t here by mistake, but since someone erased my posts, i believe there´s a personal reason and a plausible explanation.

Would someone from the mod team send me an email so i can understand what´s the problem? Did i break any rule?

Poor tyre selection stopped me voting for the GT and Ritchey. Close call then between the Highpath and the Alien. I'm a believer ;)

No contest, Zieleman all the way (loving the Modolo Kronos brakes), shame the 'model' detracts a little from the sleek lines

There's a lot to like, as always. I'm a sucker for a Scott bar with dayglo tape. Love the IF, the Breezer, and normally the Pace would have to be the winner for me. This month though it's the Highpath/Cleland, hands down.

About the first time for me there hasn't been one bike that really screamed "i'm the one"

Maybe spoilt in recent months as there has been at least one we have followed the story, such as the Serotta or Dave Lloyd, both outstanding visually too

More thought required, but think I may abstain this time

They're getting kinda played out but I vote for Kingroon's Shocka, that thing is looking pretty RB.com...

Hey thanks for the nom theboy! I should have something more worthy next month depending on the catagory!

All pretty nice lot this month boys. Good job keeping it real!

...where did Vitor's GT go? :roll:

Back