Bike/Frame ideas

This got delivered today £400 all in!

Image028.jpg

CTK":3c5zidjl said:
This got delivered today £400 all in!

:shock: is that 853? looks like a bargain buddy :cool: whats the story behind it, its not new is it?

Just a rule of thumb: never a good a idea to post a pic of your nice, expensive bike on the net with your address visible in the photo. ;)

Kona Paul":3qdxqdcx said:
Just a rule of thumb: never a good a idea to post a pic of your nice, expensive bike on the net with your address visible in the photo. ;)

:LOL: good point I'll edit the pic from my post

Orange P7.. beats the pants of most hardtails if you are looking to use it at trail centres. 140mm travel up front will mean that it will plough down hill but still climb well. It got top marks in all mag tests for the last two years. Not the lightest but a standard pro spec is still only 27lbs.

:oops: oops ! pic updated cheers chaps.

Its not the 853 frame but the cheaper Japanese tubing- however rear stays are the same as is the frame weight.(just under 5lbs for an 19"- I've had them both on scales!) Bike is not new- couple of scrapes on rear stays etc but generally really good cond.

Going to upgrade with some of the bits left from my last bike + a shorter stem (top tube is very long for an 18" frame) then might even ride it.

CTK":3telv2lp said:
:oops: oops ! pic updated cheers chaps.

Its not the 853 frame but the cheaper Japanese tubing- however rear stays are the same as is the frame weight.(just under 5lbs for an 19"- I've had them both on scales!) Bike is not new- couple of scrapes on rear stays etc but generally really good cond.

Going to upgrade with some of the bits left from my last bike + a shorter stem (top tube is very long for an 18" frame) then might even ride it.

I've seen the singlespeed one for sale on the bay, nice looking bikes

Yep SS is v. nice... possible bike to work scheme bike for me next year!

Back to original thread topic-

:D I vote (edit) ***** (edit) if it stays low in price... have you progressed any further in your thinking?

Back