Elev12k's feedback

Melvin, Melvin, Melvin, what more can we say?!

Absolutely ace guy. Everything fantastically packaged and always a good bloke to have a chat with 'bout things.

Would never have any quelms about buying things from him again - he lives in Holland but the transaction is as smooth as if he were next door.

A credit to the community, I also like reading dutch news papers* so his packaging makes a smooth transaction even better! :cool:

* I worked in Holland and Belgium for about 5 years on and off, never leaned the language :oops: I love the place, and holiday in Friesland (Harlingen specifically) often... However the news headlines always make me smile, "Groot alarm om boobytraphuis" is the headline on a page Melvin sent this time. :LOL:

What a top bloke and a great asset to the site,received my wheels as has been said before like they were from LBS,great packaging and top quality wheels,plus the 'gifts' i received in with them were outstanding.

Recommended to anyone who buys from this chap. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Melvin is a Top Retrobiker, very trustworthy and a pleasure to do business with.. Would def. recommend and look forward to business with him again in the near future.. thanks Melvin... your a star... ;)

got my stem super quick with great comms and great price!! Going to look awesome on my build as it is just what I needed!!!!

keep your eyes peeled melvin - it will be up soon!!!!

just got my NOS controltech bar, really chuffed coz it is mint condition and perfectly packaged :D

thanks very much and thanks for holding it for me while i sorted funds :D

saddle and stem arrived today, super quick ! both brand new, just as described. great communication. thanks very much, hope to deal again :D

I feel speshul.... my Merckx arrived at 8.14am this morning, something I'd never imagine owning let alone unpacking in my kitchen.

The freebie tyres are much appreciated!

:D

Mel..

the 1st retrobiker i deal with on the forum... and it went on with several other good deals. No probs at all...

i'd wanna specially mention he's unselfishly letting me have a Fat Max for my Ti-Runner.. and the several PMs to advise on the correct build.

The Man... Mel.. The True Miyata Man

cheers

:D
(pardon my poor english, i've never been mechanical with words :oops: )

Bought a Ti Cinelli stem from Melvin

Excellent product and Comms, fast well packed international postage.

Top Banana!!

Andy

Back