ICE

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Anyone else come off on the ice this weekend?

Riding over to a mates saturday morning to get a lift in order to go riding. Didn't seem that cold. Riding along the road not really paying attention. Next thing I know I'm sliding along the road with my courier bag bashing me in the back of the head :LOL:

Fortunately no real harm done other than a bit of brusing to leg and ego.

Yes,many times on the Dalby ride!Found it better to fall in the snow than the ice :)

Off again this morning :?

Glad to see the council grtting department is putting in the overtime.

John":3ju6u76n said:
Off again this morning :?

Glad to see the council grtting department is putting in the overtime.

same here , they havent been out at all .

Another faller on Dalby's Ice at the weekend. Have a father fetching bruise on my left buttock and a pedal sized lump on my right shin. :cry:

Ha! Good man John.

Was gonna post here. Off twice this morning. Black ice. Nice.

Always surprised me just how fast you go from up to down on ice. At least on mud you have a fighting chance!

When did you start riding to work, or is it hols?

gump":28nszcbh said:
Ha! Good man John.

Was gonna post here. Off twice this morning. Black ice. Nice.

Always surprised me just how fast you go from up to down on ice. At least on mud you have a fighting chance!

When did you start riding to work, or is it hols?

I normally ride to work - it's only down the road. In the car tomorrow, can't be doing with coming off again :twisted:

I've not been out riding for a while - but been working on various rooftops in Brum, Stoke and Hawick - I've got the pig on rollerskates impression down to a t!!

Tra-la-la-ala-la-ala-ala-la NOT going to remember what happened last time i found some
,at speed ,on a corner,Tra-ala-ala-ala-a

Back