Groovy not getting no love

ededwards":3eqb4oxz said:
http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/read.php?f=2&i=3841175&t=3841175

How odd a response, especially considering some of the crap that generally gets w*nked over on stw :LOL:

Still if the stw massif say uncool ergo it must be cool :cool:

That is proper. Moustache bars look weird, but they're so good for riding long distances. Lots of bikes will have them in the future.

scant":10rwxie8 said:
its a generation thing, most of them are too new to mtb to know the stems origins

Or just a bunch of shouty knobs who have no idea of anything other than their own small small world.

legrandefromage":3gixrpdi said:
scant":3gixrpdi said:
its a generation thing, most of them are too new to mtb to know the stems origins

Or just a bunch of shouty knobs who have no idea of anything other than their own small small world.
They'll think it's cool when Trek invents them in 2011.

Hmmm not too much of a bashing is it? I love alot of rody's stuff but gotta say I'm not really feeling this one, too many quirks.

chris667":1zrp2gqy said:
That is proper. Moustache bars look weird, but they're so good for riding long distances. Lots of bikes will have them in the future.

I always thought we'd have personal jet packs and flying cars in the future.......

Though, in relation to when I was a kid and watched 'Tommorrow's World', this is the future, and I'm still waitin'.........that Raymond Baxter was an effin' liar!! :x

Back