Guyzer, just about finished

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Should finally get out for a ride tomorrow :) still waiting for tyres and chainset to arrive although I do quite like the LX on it and it will do for now ;)

I think I'm happy with how it looks although a few things will probably change :? but I'm very happy with how little it weighs :)

Sorry for the crappy pics but it seems to be permanently dark at the moment :?

p.s the back wheel is only in loosely so no slack chain comments :LOL:

ip1a.jpg

ip2a.jpg

SSSSHHWEEEET!

But lx cranks,i ask ya! :roll:

Al. ;)

Yup...my Guyzer build was lighter than the Hei Hei...admitedly with slightly heavier wheels...but it does build up really light. Looking good apart from the cranks ;) :LOL:

God I sound so condescending there, sorry lad. It's a gorgeous frame and so far well built, bar the LX cranks - try and get some Middleburns if you can (just an idea). Can't wait to see it built up fully, it looks like it's going to be quite a nimble bike that one.

Leave the LX cranks alone :LOL: don't worry ENO cranks are on their way ;) I'm just impatient and wanted to ride it :LOL:

I annoy everyone with my Moby posts :oops: I know its the wrong way around but it keeps the threaded bolt out of the way of spray, so I've always done it ;)

I'm still undecided whether to put a disc on the front :?: I've got a Hope front wheel which would go really nicely but I've got a bit of a thing about non matching wheels :?

Keep it simple!

Mismatched brakes never look good to me. It looks almost spot on as is.

Like a great artist, know when to stop meddling! ;)

Cheers,Al. :D

As when HB had it that looks grand.

What's the story with the guyzer frames?!?

Back