98 trailstar

cool

dont supose the redneck is blue is it ?

i think itl end up black , i like the thought of getting some gold wheels for it :cool: , i had a bar pad but foolishly gave it to a mate to put on his s&m cruiser :roll: but i still have the stem pad ( which doesnt fit over 1 1/8 ) strangely its one item i cant remember coming into my posession , usually i can remember where i bought or from whom but not the year . the pad seems to have just appeared :LOL: its one of those things id remember someone owning before me or at the least acquiring it :?

the paint is reallllly badly done , it has runs and its thin in areas

the gold frame is my terrible one scott malyon signature and the red one in the other corner is my azusa cruiser

id like to get hold of a challenger but i dont really need that many bmxs :LOL: so either the terrible one or dirtbike will get used for trails/racing

this makes me want to have gold wheels

MadDogwallrideBSRarticle.jpg

but its gotta be black

96dirtbike2.jpg

SMMadDogwallride.jpg

but white looks good too :?

100_4817.jpg

Boggled! Have you really only been here a month?! :eek:

Wow.

been keen to have a look at your bikes for a while, I got back into bikes in like 2002, 2003 and probably should have got a DMR over my heavy duty style XL Dr Jekylls in hind sight. nice bikes there and nice parts sharing, My midskool BMX is hidden deep in the BMX section, posted up when I joined but noone posted back! :LOL:

yeah i seem to have a habit of buying frames :oops: and not enough of the components to make them usable without parting out one of my other steeds :LOL:

its always been like that though , is not like you can ride more than one at a time afterall :LOL:

it does my nut in how many parts arnt compatible with others . for instance among the many parts the cruiser needs is wheels . i have a hub , but its a 36 and i have a rim but its 32 . the rim is laced to a hub already but that hub is 135mm and the cruiser needs 120mm :LOL:

some new pics

£15 rear wheel , dmr revolver hub and atomlab gi rim with a 17t freewheel . also got an older dmr revolver with mavic rim for £5 :LOL:

havnt tried the 42-17 yet , not sure if ill like it :?

Picturexfvbcbvcvb001-2.jpg

Picturexfvbcbvcvb003-2.jpg

Picturexfvbcbvcvb002-2.jpg

Bear-Chan":1hs01waj said:
its a silver im afraid! :(
have a holmes to make up for it tho! :D

Really cool pics of some fine S&Ms...wish I still had mine

Red Holmes, graphics look like the ones that came on the Next Gen dirtbike around 1997

there it was looking a bit dirty

00004.jpg

managed to get 2 punctures when i tried to go for a ride today :roll: didnt even get to the dirt :x

so decided it was time to strip it and out came the scales

00000.jpg

not bad for 4130 with steel headset cups still in it :LOL:

00001-7.jpg

forks are porky :LOL:

00002-2.jpg

rear wheel next , try and guess before you scroll

00004-2.jpg

fook yeah , more than the frame

00005.jpg

front isnt much better

00006.jpg