The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
robins":yda8fksk said:
how much is my ibis mojo handjob worth?
has all xtr groupset apart from crank which is xt (brand new crank) sid forks, crossma wheels, ibis stem, ti bar. bikes in great condition.
honestly, i have no clue what price to give that bike as a whole. a similar frame has been sold in "For Sale" some time ago. look it up and you have a price to start with. i'd part it out btw. a bit more work to sell that way but you'll get rid of it a lot quicker. mind that very few people here on retrobike will be interested in a bike with old frame and new parts.

Jamis Diablo":gyt02pt7 said:

At €50 I'd say almost any bike is worth buying, but consider the fact that it looks like it has been left outside for most of it's life judging by the state of the chainrings before going any higher, and that's around a '94 model I would say.

Right then, my Pace RC200 F6. Red anodised frame, RC36 EVO forks. Control Tech stem, Easton bar, XT shifters and Vs. Middleburn cranks, red anodised spider, Race Face chain rings but original (red) Pace ones also available. LX front mech and XT rear mech. XTR hubs on Mavic X517 rims. X-Lite QR skewers and seat clamp. Most of the kit is period with the frame/forks. I bought a Trek Fuel EX9 full susser a couple of years ago and have barely ridden the Pace since so I guess it should go, but what's it worth? I don't want to split it. Am going to give it a run out at the South Down ride next Sun - maybe see you there? Sketcher.

Attachments

• side view.jpg
    side view.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,707
Explosif

hi guys,

I have a 94 kona explosif in vgc pretty much original (except for seat post and tyres) I'm looking to sell with project 2's as standard fitted rather than suspension.

What sort of price as a full bike?

i'd give you £300 for the pace if your after a oh my god I need money more than I need sense sort of exchange.

Hey I am just wondering how much I can get for each item separate. The crank set is strong lite, the saddle is some BROOKS, ODI PROLINE grip replacement, 2 nitto stems without wedge and bolt, the right hight, the ROCK SHOX Coupe deluxe. let me know. :D

Attachments

• sale stuff.JPG
    sale stuff.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 1,648
Hi everybody
I have a 1993 Gt Tequesta, almost never used by its previous owner.
It is well ... new except from a scratch on a sticker. It has Shimano exage derailers and rapidfire shifters, oval chainrings.
Is that sought after ?
Thanks for your replies
Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back