Wish these were about when i was 5 - not a Grifter!!

chally3

Devout Dirtbag
Wish I had a bike like this at 5!!!

Just shopping around for his xmas bike & found this in a local shop bargin at £100, when you think of the shite you get in toys-r- us for kids at the same price!!!

Attachments

• 14313-2T.jpg
    14313-2T.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,445
Gonna order my little nephew a Curtis kids bike when he's old enough......you can choose the colour and have a custom frame number.....a proper little SX rig!

Stu

The Spesh is a great little machine, thinking of getting one for my 4 year daughter. She doesn't like pink anymore so the Raleigh (bumble blossom or something) has to go.

Hey, I had a Raleigh Grifter, red with black mud guards. It was great at the time until the Bomber came out. I wanted one of those but somehow ended up with a Raleigh Winner (racer). Hated it with a passion. So went to the LBS with my parents caring parents to have that black Bomber, and decided against it! Following that we went to Walton Street Cycles in Oxford and I suddenly had a Muddy Fox Seeker (1985). Wow, it was the mutts nuts. None of my mates knew of Muddy Fox, in fact none of my mates had heard of mountain bikes! Good old times.

Mini mountain bikes are the way to go, start em young!!!

Same grifter, then I went to a Raleigh ace - then onto my 1st Muddy Fox MTB 85 courier, the 87 Explorer!!.

Its such a nice bike for a Kid, I have a Speclialized Rockhopper Comp A1 FS from 87 - very nice & bought a Kona this year in the end of season sales - never had a Kona before, but a nice bike

Back