another "fu**in dogs" baiku!

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
not really a baiku, was setting up and doing the last checks on bikes ready for the IOW tomorrow, rolling around outside my house in our little road on my st4, adam is using it and i wanted to make sure it had no gremlins, as i roll past our next door neighbour but one's house their dog runs out and promptly decides that my ankle is his dinner!! :x after drawing blood and me then pulling away from it the owner came out and apologized and said "he's never done that before!" that'll be appart from the time he was talking to my dad and my dad bent down to pat the dog and the same dog bit him on the nose then.

cock.

just spent an hour in lymington hospital, had an injection and given anti biotics for a week. 4fs! doctor said my arm will ache tomorrow coz of the injection and i am riding ridged! bugger.

(other peoples)bloody dogs!

Sue the bast*rd.

I have NO TIME for dogs that do that, after being bitten myself in the Summer.

can't be arsed, i'll settle with calling him a cock. and considering i got bit on the leg, the doc was right, my arm is aching more. :(

what sort of dog is it?

and to be fair, before you lynch the dog, the owner is the person responsible for getting into a state where it'd do that.

Put the owner down, not the dog!

if it had been a pikies mut i would(call police) and you(huntso) are right but it's a neighbour and my olds get on with them, the dog itself is a couple of years old, about labrador size, rescue shelter dog that was mistreated, beaten etc. i think it attacked me coz of the bike. the owner was quick to (very seriously)discipline the dog but not quick or eagle-eyed enough to stop it in the first place.

i am pissed but don't have the time or interest to bother doing more, it's not that bad but did draw blood and left bite marks.

This sort of story brings back memories of this poor little lad which happened locally to me.
200 stitches and damn lucky to survive, if owners know they have a biter, how can they keep it

Attachments

• _41442181_face203 (Small).jpg
    _41442181_face203 (Small).jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,205
I don't blame you not taking it any further especially with neighbours etc, but these rescued dogs are very unpredictable
My sister in law has an ex gypsies lurcher from a rescue place which is very snappy

Tried to nip my daughter once and I punched it hard on the nose, but got the same problem there with upsetting the apple cart
Got to say it does steer well clear of me now, but my kid is still very wary of the rotten thing and has put her right off visiting

Probably best that these poor creatures are put down and not rehomed, sad, but its just not worth the risk

Back