Putting RetroBikers on the Map ..

Hilts

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I know a lot of us have our vague location in our profiles but could we do a world map with RetroBiker locations on it, be a good way of seeing who might be able to recommend local trails, or do you a favour on a e-bay pick up or meet for rides if you are away for the weekend etc..

Would people be willing to divulge or is it just opening it up for Internet stalking ?? You're all safe from me as I am already kept very busy stalking Kestonian..

Anyone got any thoughts as to whether this would be useful ?

Location location

Interesting idea

You could always pushpin the nearest town centre if you wanted to keep you home address anonymous,

Well for example ..

I'm off to Suffolk this weekend to visit the in-laws, I would love to take my bike and f*ck off for a couple of hours on local trails which must exist, be cool if i could click on the nearest town and it told me which RetroBikers lived locally. Appreciate i could post something asking for help, I just thought it was an idea to see how far and wide the movement was spreading.

Also the e-bay pick up idea might help a few people..

I think there is a thread on this somewhere on the forum . I think P20 has done it . ;)

If people don't want to sign up to frappr I have another solution

If you give me a list of postcodes and a spare evening, I'll write a googlemap that'll do it

John - if you want me to look at this, I'm happy to do so. Drop me a note

Sounds good. I know you have to sign up to Frappr, but they ain't spammed me yet :LOL:

Frappr...googlemap. Not sure which is best. Can the googlemap be incorporated into a page on this site? what about Frappr?

P20 and kestonian, maybe you could discuss which it is to be?

Back