MacRetro SS Meet ?

:cry: bad news gazz hope everythings ok :(

guys, this'll be my only day this month so I reckon I'm going to head to glentress, weathers gonna be good so going to make the most of it, velo you fancy?

Since gazz was my lift I'll need to pass as well then. Maybe one day in the far off future we will all ride together again...roll on roll on clan MacRetro may the trails be forever firm beneath yer wheels...*sniff* :cry:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

velomaniac":2vznnvf1 said:
OK Kaiser I'll be there, usual time 1030ish or do you wish a different time ?

1045'ish rollin for 11? I'll need to run around like a madman in the morning to get all my stuff together now :LOL:

sorry about this guys- back was niggling me all week so went gp who sent me to the backcracker. One leg was shorter than the other :shock: so he had to do so wrestling moves on me along with acupuncture and some weird electric shock machine. I asked him if it would be cool to bike but he said it was a big no-no and he would batter me if I came back in on monday worse than I left :(

Thanks for the good wishes just very sorry I have fecked up your plans lads. Glentress sounds cool too.

Mind you I'm off work on monday and the wife is waiting on me hand and foot so every cloud has a silver lining ;)

Enjoy your days whatever happens.

No worries gazz...I hope you feel better soon...and can I have the clockwork when you buy yerself a new fangled full sus to relieve the pressure on your old bones? :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back