NEW PICS OF MY CARRERA !

Love the photographic effects ;)
Very nice :D but whys there a pair of underpants stretched across the saddle? :?

100 mil isnt to much i dont think so and what makes you say it 2 sorry too big for me :evil: :x

dyna-ti":tf9i8gqa said:
Love the photographic effects ;)
Very nice :D but whys there a pair of underpants stretched across the saddle? :?
thats the funnyist thing i have ever heard have you thought about goin on the stage :eek:

dont take the comments the wrong way, i think people are jsut taking the piss because the photo's are so bad, took me a while to work out the colour of the rims, id hold out till you can get some better pic's. the bike looks cool.

ada73":28pa10n7 said:
100 mil isnt to much i dont think so and what makes you say it 2 sorry too big for me :evil: :x

hi ada...let the sun shine...cheer up! :D

the bike is probably to big for you ..because the seatpost is so low..I think if this is an L (maybe xl) frame you need an m one..

im buying a gt tempest off scant next friday and i think thats a 18 frame my bike dont feel to big i like the seat low because most of the time when im out on it i try and break some bones by jumping things :LOL: :LOL: by the way how strong are thick taper carbon bars ;)

Very nice all the same,dont take the funnies to heart although i know i do :LOL: :LOL:
What are the wheels? the rear looks quite strong
And i have to ask as i cant make it out properly,and this isnt a joke
But what model are the Marzocchi's,is it me or does it somewhat resemble a red bull can :? 1 on top of the other
little blue barrel adjusters are nice,you should add a bit more,maybe blue frame bolts and or chainring bolts

the marzzochi forks are comps not the most expensive forks thats why im after a pair of rock shox the wheels are alesa xplora they seem ok but the rear block is a strange set up its got about 50 bearings on two races i think its the old way of doing it (i hope you no what i mean :roll: ) it as got a little arm in side it and when you free wheel it lies flat :roll: :? never seen it before and i cant change the blok to a 8 speed

Back