My new Pace RC200 F6 (97?)

Would've looked super trick with new XTR,though there's nothing wrong with the XT :)

Sorry dude but I've owned all the XTR grouppos over the years and have just finished a bike with the latest XTR and it looks anything but XT,SLX maybe but I think that was intentional :LOL: I still like the look of m900 and 950 was good but I hate to say the new stuff is pretty good!

MY PACE

Thanks for all your comments fellas. I am enjoying riding the bike. I know it really deserves retro kit, but I ride the bike with a group of lads who all use modern Scott sparks etc, so I need the recent kit to keep up with them!

My aim was to build a Pace that I can use and ride flat out at today's speeds. I am really happy with it, it is however quite high at the front - owing to the forks.

I am looking at some Pace forks to finish the job off (thanks Tim) but you fellas are right - the Fox ones do the job well. I just wish they were 80mm!

:LOL: Thanks all...

You have broken the first law of Pace I'm afraid:
not-Pace forks with a proper Pace frame.
<<shudder>>

Looks so wrong, (actually nothing wrong with doing that at all -it's your bike)
Enjoy
btw - ditch the electrical tape holding the chainstay protector on , will interfere with your rear mech cabling. Superglue works wonders at keeping them in place. It will come off but the glue will not peel the anodising off. If any blobs left on the frame it can chip off with a credit card without scratching the frames finish.

Superglue is also really good at keeping carbon armour patches on too.

Back