gil_m said:
The wonders of Dalby :)

Always loads of options....

Better get out on the turbo trainer, looks like we have a race ;)[/
quote]

Hope you don't mean a race with me,I'm seriously unfit at the mo! :D

chrisv40":1sfr0dpv said:
Thanks for missing me off the list Doc. :cry: :cry:

:oops: thousand apologies young man- I'll buy you a pint at the finish to make up for it! :oops:

Sorry guys just got back in from a week long work trip and I'm knackered! I don't think I'll be leaving my bed anytime before lunch tomorrow.

Are you going to make this a regular thing?

bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger bugger.
sorry guys, i've been tryin to stay off this site recently as it makes me want to spend money i dont have.... funny that eh?

anyway, excuses aside. i totally forgot. sorry fellas. hope it was a good one. i'm off down the nidd gorge now. :(

Sorry Doc got called in to work last minute and need every penny i can get at mo. How did it go?

Yay-Ice Road Bikers!!!-trudging across the tundra-mile after mile[F. Zappa].

What a day, the snow and ice made difficult going but was just stunning[post those piccies Si]. I was absolutely knackered by the end, not helped by my idea of riding into the forest from Thornton up the Ellerburn route which turned out to be 2" thick ice mostly and unridable-scooted and pushed most of that![and fell over a lot]

Nice to meet everyone put names to faces; sorry if I missed some introductions but I am partially deaf:oops: Thanks to Gil for the leading

Got home and Mrs JBD had a cuppa, bacon buttie and a whisky lined up-what a star-thanks Ju.

Cheers Tim, was great to meet you and the other guys, looking forward to our next adventure with the Ice Road Bikers. The cold in my bones has subsided and the snow blindness has eased enough to post pics in the morn.
Thanks to all that showed and also to the guys at Purple Mountain for letting us put the ' retro madness' on display in the shop. Big thanks to Gil for getting us out alive an with fingers and toes in tact.
All in all a good day, good craic with some good people. Quite cool to have a cuppa and a scone with the chap that gave the world square tubed bikes at the finish- what was his name again? ;)
Hope to see you all on the 3rd of Jan for another blast- this time with a little less snow!

Si

Back