Hei Hei- the seven day project.

Two things

1) how could you have had yours less time than I've had mine yet mine is still in bubble wrap :? :roll:

2) what cables are those? :shock:

Very cool. Looks light to, very light. Better get it tethered!

Hola's are not due to snap until end of next week at the earliest :LOL:

stevek":3h21zo48 said:
The only thing I don't like are the pedals. The rest is very, very nice Doc. Magic gear? How tight is that chain?

S

Pedals are out of the bin and are only on for testing Steve- I have my fave flatties at home waiting to go on this evening. Those pedals will be back in the bin as soon as possible :oops:

Reckon you have done a great job there Si especially given the time factor which was made even worse with the bad weather
For once perhaps the posties (and the senders) deserve a thumbs up too,although mine is a great bloke anyway and must bung that tenner in his card.

Not always a lover of the over blinged up Ti Kona's, but can't fault this one,simplistic,clean and well cool (although my old pins wouldn't do SS anymore) any plans to go geared once you get the time for more parts?

Now go and enjoy the weekend, you deserve it after all the hard work and no doubt bit of parcel stress.
Try to stay on it too :LOL:

Cheers
Rich

Love this, skinny and light!

Hate the brakes though, IMO look really OTT on this nice clean build.

lol - not a bad job in aweek though matey! Have fun this weekend.

Looks cool,what size rear sprocket you runnin,just to compare with the 32x17 I've put on for Dalby?

MJN":33o65nkh said:
Looks cool,what size rear sprocket you runnin,just to compare with the 32x17 I've put on for Dalby?

Going 36x18 matey, but have 16 and tools in bag

Back