MacRetro SS Meet ?

Oi you lot, I warn you, taking the piss is not on :evil:

I've a good mind to show up geared as well and just bin this obviously silly SS idea :roll:

But no I will persevere, The Stumpy is set up looking rather smart with its red rubber amber wall tyres and deserves to be ridden :D

Sold the Dale, thats almost a crime :cry:

Have just heard from Radek and he'd like to join us on Saturday. His bike is fully geared but since kaiser's gonna be geared I'm sure that'll be ok. ;)

Think of it as us getting some extra training in over the other guys velo. :LOL:

I'll ask Radek to be at mine for about 9.30 gazz.

That is cool, really want to see zaskar in the flesh :cool:

I will attempt to get the genesis in the boot tonight but if that is a no-go then I too will need to gear it and bring the clockwork, as it is small enought to fit.

There is only room for 3 bikes on the rack AC's, Velo's and Radek's.

see you tomorrow boys :D

I'm commited to working tomorrow morning so i'll need to pass on this one :( , my SS Orange is'nt done yet anyway (will definetely get finished over the winter) , i'd be there on my geared Sunn if i could have been :roll:

Jimi whats the delay ?

An SS build has got to be the quickest, easiest build going.

Mind you perfection does take time :D

velomaniac":t1mecss7 said:
Jimi whats the delay ?

An SS build has got to be the quickest, easiest build going.

Mind you perfection does take time :D

Well i thought i'd support my LBS for a change and order the SS kit through them, was quoted three days to get it in, that was two weeks ago :roll:

Also bought a bottom bracket for it but it uses a non Shimano size spline tool
and i only have Shimano size.

No such thing as a quick easy build for me, i'd have problems throwing a kiddies bike together :LOL: .

Be nice once it's done though :cool:

Right lads- Bad news.

I cannot do the ride tomorrow, just back from the osteopath and I have had to have my pelvis realigned.

Upshot is I have to do nowt until I go back to him on Monday. :evil:

Now I know that AC, Zasker boy and Velo are all looking for a lift and if there are no alternatives for you guys then I will still run you up to Milngavie albeit you will have to make your own way back home :(

Let me know if you are all still needing a taxi.

clockworkgazz":16sjltk1 said:
Right lads- Bad news.

I cannot do the ride tomorrow, just back from the osteopath and I have had to have my pelvis realigned.

Upshot is I have to do nowt until I go back to him on Monday. :evil:

Now I know that AC, Zasker boy and Velo are all looking for a lift and if there are no alternatives for you guys then I will still run you up to Milngavie albeit you will have to make your own way back home :(

Let me know if you are all still needing a taxi.

Holy sh*t gazz...and you were saying that you had a sore lower back on the ride last week...

Don't worry about giving us a lift, it's really good of you to offer but I'm sure we'll all figure something out even if it means postponing the ride.

Riding into town followed by the ride we had planned followed by riding home from town is probably more than my M.E. can handle. However maybe a shorter ride at the Mugdock end or Pollock park would be okay?

Let me know what you're thinking kaiser and velo.

VERY SORRY to hear about your osteopathic problems :(

As a result I am going to bail also, I do not need more hassle on my return journey, it will just leave me too tired :(

I'll just scout out a trainning circuit I'm devising in the waste ground and woodland behind my hometown.

Getting older and falling apart, just like our steeds except we can't be upgraded and preserved for ebay money :roll:

Tell us how you get on Gazz.

Cheers

Back