Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Syncros (black)

• Ringle Moby (Blue)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Defiant":1yz05kwf said:
i will start looking for the blue ringle stem,..anyone?

I am going to buy/collect 3 different sets of gear
- Full Ti to use the Ti Post; Morati Cranks, Ti stem/bar, Ti hubs like Hope
- Ringle blue ; so i need a stem,..and blue anno levers and brakes
- Syncros Black; need some black wheel

and then i am going to try the 3 different builds and pick one which i am going to keep...

I would create an exotic, but working mix out of these :twisted: ...and put more colours in the equation

Re: re:

captain8track":2jpsrul6 said:
go black syncros, will be the raciest setup. the other ones are to "blingy oldman with a lot of cashy" for me.

i am just 35 mate ;)

Elev12k":25sy3kdg said:
I would create an exotic, but working mix out of these :twisted: ...and put more colours in the equation

Mel, Are you going to be in Den Haag on sunday?
We can discuss it there ;)

You're invited?! You have a decent bike to show than?! :LOL:

Anyway, could very well be I'll be there, even though The Hague is the other end end of the world to Dutch standards ;) Got my black Zieleman ready today, so it is high on the list to go with me.

Will go there twice btw next week. Just got a call my Phoenix is ready and awaiting me at the painter :)

Defiant":3cn985wg said:
Elev12k":3cn985wg said:
You're invited?! You have a decent bike to show than?! :LOL:

nope,..unfortunately not,..i am just there for the window shopping ;)

Why not taking the Serotta with you? I would say it qualifies. If it doesn't, what does? :?

They have asked me to bring the Serotta/Defiant/Fat/Rascal but i will only bring the Serotta and maybe the Defiant.
I only need to look for a bike stand tomorrow because i now understand we have to bring our own,..i do not have one

Back