Pace Pro Class forks and XTR V's

Jed

Retro Newbie
Got a pair of Pace RC36 Pro Class (I think) fork for sale. They were factory serviced by the previous ownewr before I bought them and have only been used about 10 times since.
The stanchions are in excellent condition as is the rest of the fork. 195mm steerer in 1 1/8th size. Looking for £55 posted.

Pics here: http://www.deadpineapple.net/ads/

Also have a full set of XTR V's. Again, only used about 10 times and was after £60 posted.

And if anyone has a clue what a 98/99 Yo Eddy frame is worth I'd like to hear from them. Not seen any for sale lately to gauge prices.

cheers
Jed

PS. I'll only be able to read/reply out of work hours so please be patient.

Hi

I'll take the pace ... but before .. can you send me some more detailed pics please? The linked pics do not work :(
Is shipping to germany possible?

Thanks Bertram

Don't know what happened with the pics. They were there last night but gone this evening.
Anyway, I've uploaded them again.

If I can get any response from websites I'll see what the shipping rates are to Europe. Probably can't include european shipping for that price but will see.

Hi

If you realy want the fork you have the first dibs ;)
Think the shipping of such large item like the fork is tooo expensive ...

Thanks a lot

Bertram

hi bertram
thankyou very much - thats very kind of you - if you are sure then i'd like to have the forks. i'll drop you a pm jed!
BC

Back