Area Groups Section- Suggestion box and requests

I prefered the first map - the EU constituency one - worked much better for me, not that I'm knocking Dr S's hard work and effort put in, just my opinion ;)

This one, with Wales & Scotland included of course
EnglandYorkshireHumber.png

The Ken":11nun2fd said:
would it not make more sense to combine the top of area 3 with 4 and then 5 with the bottom of 3, that way Lancashire and Yorkshire could be together at last :)

Thats fighting talk, The war of the roses is still going one, I dont speak to my brother because he defected to yorkshire.

Yorkshire and Lancs together- the streams of Saddleworth Moor will run red with blood of Lancastrians!

The map I have proposed is similar to the EU area map with few Tweeks to arrive at the number 12. Devon and Cornwall gets a separate area and the South East gains a little to the north butits more of less the same.

I tried to ensure that each area got a patch that included some good riding-for example NW gets lakes, half the pennines and Forest of Bowland ( sorry don'tknow what the Flatlanders/ anglians will do :LOL: )

Keep your suggestions coming, letskeep the ball rolling and try and have the areas sorted by the end of next week.

Si

legrandefromage":2pte2age said:
I'm in currently in charge of the Alconbury Massive'. We ride hard, drink hard and leave our women breathless.

Being the only member is not a prob, although I did have to give myself a disciplinery for bad language after one recent ride.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

legrandefromage wrote:
I'm in currently in charge of the Alconbury Massive'. We ride hard, drink hard and leave our women breathless.

Being the only member is not a prob, although I did have to give myself a disciplinery for bad language after one recent ride.

Join up wiv the St Ives posse of one in da hood, not left any women breathless, just myself with asthma :(

Why not use the traditional regions we are all familiar with, if someone asked which region I live in I would answer East Anglia, not the South East.

Once again Scotland & Wales need to be chopped up, North & South Wales, Scottish Lowlands & Highlands, London could be included in the South East Region. 12 regions for 12 months of the year.

Attachments

• regions-uk.gif
    regions-uk.gif
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,399
Back