MacRetro SS Meet ?

Velo, I will be bringing the SS if AC's pal (on a zaskar) is a no show- as the SS bike can then be put on the car rack, if he come- which would be cool- I will need to put a bike in the boot and as the clockwork just fits then this will be my ride for the day.

That said I'm not to bothered what people ride on the day, just that we all get out and have fun- mountain biking is cool cause there are no rules :cool: ;)

They can promise not to shift gear !

Aye that'll be right :roll:

The gear demons will start with "go on, just a wee shift, Velo will never know, he'll not hear the click what with all the cursing and swearing he's doing as he slogs up this hill" :twisted:

Beware, I know all the gear disablement tricks and I will have a screwdriver with me ;)

Finally where is Kaiser, he has been very quiet on this thread, afterall the 6th December was his preference :?

See you Saturday in my many layers,

Velo

Don't worry velo I'll be there fully single speeded up. :LOL:

I'm sorry if bringing the guy from college throws a wee spanner in the singlespeed works but on the plus side at least he'll be riding a lovely retro zasker unlike my good self with my '05 Inbred.

At this juncture I'm not entirely convinced that he'll show anyway and if so then we'll all be one geared buddies together.

velomaniac":yrznzwif said:
Finally where is Kaiser, he has been very quiet on this thread, afterall the 6th December was his preference :?

I think my silence speaks volumes auld yin. A plea of ignorance might just work :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:roll: I take it the sale of the dale means you won't be joining us on Saturday or will you be coming geared up to annoy velo? :LOL:

awaycaboose":22lpwkc3 said:
:roll: I take it the sale of the dale means you won't be joining us on Saturday or will you be coming geared up to annoy velo? :LOL:

still be there AC, but yes I will be the G word too :LOL: any chance to annoy velo cannot be passed

ps the g word thing is a joke at my expense waiting to happen :LOL:

clockworkgazz":2y7av14u said:
go on bring the dale for her last ride ;)

you know it makes sense rodney.

nah I can't for I fear its already gone :( to good to have as a wall hanging.

clockworkgazz":28bspfs7 said:
feck....that was fast but at that price to be expected I suppose.

did hum and haa over this for a while but need to narrow the fleet and move on, couple of grand ideas swimming aboot ye see.

Back