Syncros chainset

Damn damn damn....and Darn. Been looking for months and as soon as a pair show up, ten guys come out of nowhere to bid on some scratched rusted fifteen year old cranks. They arnt purple or green or rasta blasta or cnc milled by some stoned Yanky.....uh oh probably going too far.

Those German ones are going to go for a Bomb.

I still have mine and I don't think I will put them back on the Ibis as I'm using the bike quite a lot and the XTR chainset is just so much better in use.

I don't want to sell them though as it's one of those parts I'd always lusted for ...

I need one of those bikes you hang on the wall to put them on :D

Or maybe you want to swap...for say a Moots stem and an early Pacefork? Also have a pristine Syncros -1.25 120mm noodle stem?
Maybe some Paul's Vs in silver? Or my lazy fat brother...he comes with some stickers from Moab.

shamefully, puts head over the parapet!!
Is the coast clear now?
saw these outfitted on a Ti, in 92ish Fat catolog, looked awesome so i joined the queue for the bidding war. only got a syncros stem on the Ti so thought the cranks would add continuity.
coming off the back of losing out on those fab blue king hubs the other day!
If anyone wants to know I thought these were going to go crazy money, so I went in at 251.00, well suprised at the final close-out, cheers alan.

I got webby a set of these for his FAT ti a while back for £100 :)

you're right tho alan, I remeber the pic in the FAT catalogue well, well silver FAT fork, titus ti stem & black syncros revo cranks :D

Latest posts

Back